Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My First Ever Blog Entry

Well yet another blog site eh?! I know and realize very well that in the web of ginormous blogs, pages, articles, I'm yet another proton. I used to be so fond of writing and those were the days when I would write pages of synopsis on Shakespeare's Julius Caesar or the causes for WW-II. Countless bottles of Camel ink and Reynolds refills have been the testaments of my once fond hobby. Somehow the luxuries of the keyboard has not only made me write lesser and less, but has also shut me off an avenue to share my ramblings. Trust me some are very opinionated and some very valid. Well that's what a blog is supposed to be right. So how different will be from the other blog'thers. Simple and straight to the point. Though I would like to restrict my blog entries to 100 words or less, some topics warrant definitely more. So here I come …

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players.
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages."

–From As You Like It (II, vii, 139-143)

0 comments:

Related Posts